Saturday, October 29, 2011

A VERY nice day!

Hubby and I went for a drive today to Campbellton. We met Lorraine, a polio survivor and had a very nice chat at Tim Hortons. Of course I just had to have a chocolate milk and my very favorite treat a chocolate chip muffin. Hum, diet, did someone say diet?
Since we had a few Poule aux Oeufs d'Or tickets (only sold in Quebec) we crossed over in Pointe A La Croix to check them and get more as I had won a big $10 and a free ticket! Woopeedoo!  Wish me luck people as ya never know. 


Tomorrow, is my wonderful husband Gerald's birthday and since the weather is predicted to be yucky, we decided to go to the restaurant today. We chose Mai's restaurant as we had never been there and had a marvelous supper. Then ended it with a McFlurry... OMG... I have learnt one thing, the word DIET is an acronym, it stands for Do I Eat This and by gosh my brain usually says......yep! :(
Tomorrow, sew, sew, sew..... eat carrots, carrots, carrots..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment