Monday, May 6, 2013

Busy week-end, ouff!

It was quite a productive week-end. Once I get going, I just don't know when to stop. I really must adjust my internal alarm...lol
I went to the UFO and helped our Quilting Angels group. I also brought home a kit to make a quilt top for them. Now, that is when I should have set my alarm to stop at intervals for resting but I get SOOO into the project that time just flies by. So a few arthritis pills later, it is now done. It measures 49.5" X 67.5".
There was no rush on it but the type A part of me wanted to do it and get it to the group asap. With our monthly meeting being on Tuesday, I have met my personal deadline and will hand it over to very good caring angels to complete it for the many people that need quilts for warmth and comfort in their lives. 



No comments:

Post a Comment