Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fell off the wagon for a bit...

Yep, no hexagon assembling yesterday. I have made a few friends at the senior home where my father stays that love to play bingo and they only have small plastic containers or tiny pouches for their bingo money. I searched the web and found instructions on making a very basic quilted zippered pouch. 
In lieu of quilting it, I used very stiff iron on interfacing that is usually used in making window blinds. 
After a few hours (well many hours lol) here they are. I hope they like them.  
Now, back to hexing! Hum, maybe not, I have been wanting to make a small zippered notions holder so I just might do that. These pouches have peeked my interest in making one. I have no pattern, so, imagination here I come! :-) 



2 comments:

  1. Do you mind giving me the dimensions of your single potato bag? Also, what did you use for batting?
    I tried your email from the guild but it seems to be incorrect.

    ReplyDelete